Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lucy Claire Boyle

Lucy Claire Boyle is finally here (well she has been for 3 weeks now, almost). She was born June 1 at 3:55 P.M.. She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces, was 20 1/2 inches and has red hair. Being wheeled into the operating room was so scary. But once they got her out it wasn't so bad (or maybe it was once I got the shot of demorall). Either way we are so excited to have her here. She has been such a good baby. She was a very chubby baby when she came out. She lost some weight due to spitting up her bottle all the time but once we got her home she started packing on the pounds. We took her to the doctor yesterday and she is already 9 pounds 3 ounces. Here are some pictures of her from the past 3 weeks.


Nate was such a big help while I was in the hospital. He took care of practically everything. I felt so bad at night when I would see him tossing and turning on the reclining chair he had to sleep on. I couldn't have healed so quickly if it weren't for him. Thanks Nate!


Devon and Brooklyn are always yelling at me when I don't have a bow on her. This was her first bow she wore and probably the biggest one she has. My mom thinks the flower is way to big but I love it.



I love anything black for babies and when I saw these little pants I had to buy them. Plus they are so soft, so she has to love wearing them. Poor Lucy is probably going to grow up wearing black and white all the time like me.



I love this picture of her chubby cheeks. They get chubbier everyday!



My mom likes to call her Snoozy Lucy because she is sleeping all the time.

3 comments:

Becky said...

WHAT! little lucy does NOT weigh in at 9 LB's...NO WAY! :O She is so stinking cute! :)

Unknown said...

Randi!!

Hello! It was so fun to hear from you. I figured it was you since I don't know any other Randi's. Your kids are darling! When did we become old enough to be MOM'S? Crazy! Yes, we are hear in Gilbert living in my parents house for the year. They are on a mission- and we needed a place to stay. We are going somewhere next year for medical school. I would love to see you sometime!

Heidi said...

Hurray!! Another one fallen to the world of blogging. It is so fun to see all these pictures. Lucy is beautiful I can't believe she is here already and almost a month old.