Friday, August 24, 2007

I GO TO WORK!

This morning Hudson flew down the stairs with this case. He came up to me and said "I go to work. Kiss me. Bye Bye!" I thought it was so funny so I gave him a kiss and then he proceeded to put on his shoes and then he asked me "Where's the keys?". So I gave him a set of keys and he went out to the car and I opened it for him and he climbed in and pretended to go to work. When Nate actually had to leave to work, Hudson got hysterical. I think he thought he would get to go to work with his Daddy.








3 comments:

vanessa said...

okay, that is more priceless!!! how freaking adorable is that kid?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! He is soo cute! Hey- send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog - keirapoulsen20@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

This is the sweetest thing. I wanted to cry with Hudson too when I saw that picture. That is so adorable how he dressed up and really thought he was going to work with daddy.