Jenny & I try to take pictures of Cooper & Lucy once a week so that later we can see how much they have grown. Here is their progression so far.

Lucy 4 days old, Cooper 5 weeks & 6 days

Cooper 8 weeks 1 day, Lucy 2 weeks 6 days

Lucy 4 weeks 2 days, Cooper 9 weeks 4 days

Cooper 11 weeks 1 day, Lucy 5 weeks 6 days

Cooper 12 weeks 6 days, Lucy 7 weeks 4 days

Lucy 7 weeks 6 days, Cooper 13 weeks 1 day

Cooper 14 weeks 1 day, Lucy 8 weeks 6 days

Cooper 15 weeks, Lucy 9 weeks 5 days
Last night we weighed them and Cooper is almost 18 pounds and Lucy is 15 pounds. They never like to skip a meal.
8 comments:
Hahaha! that is the cutest thing ever! Good idea to take weekly pics! Those two are going to be the best of buddies. :)
How cute! I always wished Brooke and I had babies at the same time...you guys are so lucky to have that :) I love the pics and that "Little Miss Trouble" shirt is adorable. I can't believe Lucy is 15 pounds already. Bentley is about that, but he is already 4 months, she must be a good eater!
Oh Duh! I just realized that Lucy is 4 months so I guess they do weigh around the same for their age. When was she born? I think they are just a week or two shy of eachother...we should set them up on a date when they are older :)
what chunkers! love it! they are both so cute, so fun for you and Jenny!
I could eat them up they are so stinking cute!
They are both so roly poly, I LOVE it. So cute. You and Jenny both look great- I never would have guessed you both just had babies. :)
Hello all
http://www.smeesh.com/ - buy reductil
It is important to be conscious of these adverse effects and to seek direct medical attention during its occurrence.
[url=http://www.smeesh.com/]meridia pills[/url]
Several conditions are contraindications for the use of Meridia which include psychiatric conditions such as serious depression or bulimia nervosa, uncontrolled hypertension, allergies to the medication, patients under 18 years old, closed angle glaucoma, and pregnant or lactating women.
meridia diet pills
Meridia may also increase blood pressure levels so it is necessary for it to be monitored when using this drug.
Herb And Statin Drug
buy generic levitra
1% to <1%: Body as a whole: photosensitivity reaction; Cardiovascular: hypertension.
[url=http://www.myspacexcom.com/]vardenafil online[/url]
Rare 0.1% to <0.1%: Cardiovascular: hypotension; Nervous: hypertonia.
http://www.myspacexcom.com/ - generic levitra
It works longer and faster compared with Viagra.
Post a Comment