Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Vacation with the Boyle's

15 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Love the pics Randi! I was cracking up because those green pacifiers are the best...they are the only ones Bentley will suck on! Also, that pink stripe terry cloth little cover up she has is the same one Bentley has, but his is blue obviously since he is a boy. How funny. Did you have fun? How did Lucy do? Are your and Jenny's husbands brothers?

Randi said...

Yes Jenny & I married brothers! I know it is a little weird but it is alot of fun expecially on vacations!

vanessa said...

cute pictures although i can't quite remember seeing YOU in any of those!!! maybe you should get in some so your kids know you were there.... :)

Becky said...

Looks like ALOT of fun! i am super excited (and nervous...baby in tow this year) for cali in a few weeks! The count down has begun!

Chelsea said...

oooh how fun! I agree with vanessa, were you even there?????

Brooklyn said...

Oh! How fun! I'm glad your back safe. How was it with baby! Hudson looks like a little beach bum. Your kids are so cute. Lucy is growing so quick! How fun to have your sister with you. Britt and I always tell Bo and Jason how lucky they are to be best friends, and in the same family too. Glad you guys had fun!!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Randi, that is sooo fun! That is great that you guys can get along and hang out all the time at family stuff :) Isn't it the best having a sister and brother-in-laws that all get along well?

The Ray Family said...

What a fun trip!! Hudson is getting so big! And Lucy, What a cute chub..Love it! Yeah, You and Jenny have a perk marrying into the same family. Thats so cool! :)

Unknown said...

OK... I found your blog and I'm glad I did! Your kids are so cute! And Jenny's baby is adorable. What a cute family! Tell Jenny hi for me. Does she have a blog? What about Brooklyn?
Isn't the beach the best?! What a fun vacation.

Randi said...

Hey Brooke L.! Jenny & Brooklyn don't hav blogs. I am trying to convince them to get one. We will see if they do. I want to check out your blog, my e-mail is randitrejo@hotmail.com.

Swirls of Happy said...

Hi Randi! Annie Lewis (Packard) and I are trying to plan a luch with a bunch of us moms next week. Would you like to come and if so when would be good for you?

Tracy said...

Coo! I found your site through Vanessa's! I gotta tell you, I think Hudson is just about the cutest! I have to admit, he allowed to do almost ANYTHING he wants in nursery. His smile could melt anyone.

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok sounds good! Here is my email: brittanyh@gmail.com. Email me your phone number so I can call you and we will plan a time. Annie says any day is good for her too :)

Heidi said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! I am jealous I want to go to the beach!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Hey Randi--

Hey girl I just found your blog. Bryan and I have a blog now too. Its barneyfablife@blogspot.com. Ive added you to mine so I am officially a stocker! Love your blog!