Tips:*Robin (the lady that taught this) says to use a BOSCH to make this. If you have a Kitchen-Aid half the recipe then, it won't fit in the bowl. (I used my moms BOSCH and they turned out great!)
*Use SAF Instant Yeast (you can get this at Shar's on Gilbert & Houston. It is only like 4 dollars.)
*Use Bread flour or bakers flour. (I got mine at Bashas, but I think they have some at Shar's and all the grocery stores.)
*When you roll out your dough, use canola oil not flour. It is easier to roll out. I just used my hand it was easier than a rolling pin. Oh and roll the dough out to about the size of your pan.
*I used about 3/4 cup of brown sugar when I put it on (just a thin layer all around).
*Robin says, "If you think you put to much cinnamon on, put a little bit more on!".
*When you cut the dough, cut it in half, and then in half again, and then those into 3 equal pieces.
*Once you roll them up and place them in the pan, place a lightweight towel over the pan and let them rise in a warm room for 1 hour or in the oven on Warm for 1 hour. (once they doubled in size)
*It goes by so much quicker if someone helps you with the rolling out part.
*I frosted mine right out of the oven so that the frosting would melt into all of the rolls.

Enjoy!
11 comments:
hmm. yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah!! I'll probably make these today...and gain 5 pounds! :P
oh i am SO gonna eat up that hudson
Ohhh thanks for posting this. I will definately be trying these.
Ohhh thanks for posting this. I will definately be trying these.
Oh YEAH!!!!!!! Thanks Randi!!!!!
Yeah! Thanks for posting...I just might have to make these so I can spend the weekend eating them :)
Holy crap, how did your kids get cuter? Seriously, Lucy is a babe! I just wanna squeeze her! And I definitely say that every time, but it's true.
Okay...So I went and talked to Brittany for a little while on Tuesday. She gave me her schedule and we talked for awhile so I'm excited to be her visiting teacher. I reported our visiting teaching to Teresa and now let's get November early this month! :)
Oh my gosh this blogging stuff is for pros!! I don't get how to do this stuff, how are you so good?? Well, I do have an official blog so check it out and you can make fun of it!!! nickandjennyfamily.blogspot.com
peace out
Post a Comment