This past weekend we had 2 "Outdoorsy" adventures. First we had our ward campout. We only went up for the dinner and activites at night. We ended up leaving early because Hudson started to throw a huge tantrum during the devotional.

Hudson stole someones Root Beer can from off a table but it stopped him from screaming so I just gave up and let him enjoy it! (Hopefully he has a great immune system)

Besides bothering the dog there, he played with the water jugs most of the time. It is funny what amuses kids the most.
The following night, Cameron invited all of us to go have a desert party.

Hudson ready to get dirty, AGAIN!

Coen

Zack pretending to be FIRE!

Taci

Crew, Andie & Brooklyn

Licity

Lucy

Hobo Dinner (mine had about a cup of rocks in it, so I made Nate switch with me)

The kids entertainment. Eric brought a generator and Cameron brought his projector and screen so we popped in a movie for the kids. It was a big hit!

SMORES, I had a ton of smore stuff leftover from California so we finally got to use it.


Coop eating his dinner.

The kids

Licity and her smore

Hudson & Taci

Jenny & Cooper

Every party has a pooper, Just kidding Brooklyn!

Crew, Coen & Hudson

Zack & Taci

Zack (who wore sandals and shorts) I was freezing with jeans, boots and 2 shirts on.

Taci

Lucy, doing what she does best!
12 comments:
fun times! We will have to do it again sometime!
ummm..at least you made it to the ward campout...we packed and unpacked all within 1.5 hrs. nightmare. When do you want to go visiting teaching. Do you want to shoot for the weekend? Sunday?
im pretty sure i was talking to brooklyn the majority of this bonfire ( ok, exaggeration). these hobo dinners are quite the tradition now!
<3 your 2007 santa clause
Brooklyn always entertains me!!!
haha
cute pictures of all the kids!!
Randi -
I had to do it. I don't have seven friends so I am tagging you from my blog. Now I also have to admit that I have been lurking on your blog for several months. Your kids are so dang cute! I miss staring at them during church!
Jolene
What a fun night!!!! I am CRAVING SMORES NOW!!!! ANyway, very cute pictures of all the kiddos....Hudson and Lucy are adorable as always! I Love Hudsons little hat, very cute :)
How fun!! You guys went all out. I bet that was really special for everyone. Looks like a blast! I love the kids hats too!
wowwee Ms. Outdoors! Good for you! We had the best intentions to go to our ward campout, then someone said 30 degrees & it was all over for us!
I'm going to call the girls tonight and set up appts for Wed. night. Will that work for you?
The Trejo grandkids are a pretty cute bunch! Looks like a fun idea going to the desert.
fun times! sad we missed this trip!
Hey you blog!! I'm so excited to get to see Lucy pics. She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment