Looking at the Temple Lights
(It was a zoo there. I don't think half the people there even looked at the lights. It kinda drove me crazy. )





Christmas Eve at my moms. The kids had picked names and they got to open their presents that night. (We missed Mylie!)
We had drawn Andie and Mylie. We got them both a necklace and a purse. Andie was a little bummed she didn't get a toy like the rest of the kids. SORRY!!!

Hudson scored with TONS of Thomas stuff from Brooklyn. (I think we outgrew our house from these toys alone. I am not prepared for the Thomas phenomena.)





Crew was so totally jealous of Coens Transformer, but I think Santa brought one for him on christmas.






Devon got some New Years party stuff from the white elephant game. I have to say Jenny and Tim got the best present. Every year my dad will give the coins from his coin jar as his white elephant gift. We got it last year and it was like 40 dollars. But this year Jenny and Tim got it and it was over 100 dollars. Some other great gifts were TONS of store credits from my mom, movie passes with like 20 candy bars and a bucket of licorice, a Bedazzler with High School Musical, a croquet set, free dental x-ray, puzzles, lantern, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs, there were others but I can't remember.



Andie got so cold we put her in the truck and she cried the whole time and Cooper was laughing at her (one of those you had to be there moments)

Cameron set up the projector so the kids could watch the Polar Express outside BUT no one had the movie and then it got REALLY cold so it didnt last very long!


Christmas morning
Hudson would open one present and then he would want to play with it so he wouldn't want anything to do with the others. We had to pry the toys out of his hands so he would open the others.

More presents. We told ourselves next year we are not doing as much. It was such a mess after we were done. I still haven't figured out how to organize all the new toys.



The best present! I stood in line for a few hours at Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving to get this trampoline. He loves it. Everyday he goes out there and jumps!

I have to tell this story about the trampoline. We asked Eric how long it took to put his trampoline form the previous year together and he said like 30 minutes. So Tim came over at like 10 to help Nate put the tramp together. I was picking up inside the house and it was like 10:30 so I went out to see how it was going. It didn't seem like they were anywhere near being done so I started helping them put all the springs on and then like 30 minutes later I was like are you guys doing this right because the trampoling is bowing really bad. So I looked at the directions and they had done it all wrong. They hadn't even looked at the directions so I got mad and went inside and to bed. They eneded up having to take it all apart and start over and they stopped at 12:30 and the tent wasn't on all the way. So the moral of the story is, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS before you do anything!!!!


Christmas breakfast at my moms. Devon asked us to come over so that it wouldn't be just her and my parents opening up her gifts. So we came over and draggedDevon out of bed and made her open her gifts. And then the whole gang came over and we gave my parents there gift, 2 beach cruisers. (no picture) They are really cute and I think my parents actually like them, they are the hardest people to shop for! (Good job Casey for the idea!)


























6 comments:
LOVED all the pictures, what a FUN christmas! we can't wait for the invite to come jump on the tramp! you and i have great taste and bought the same warm jammies for the boys! lets do a playgroup this week!
Why is your family so funny!! I love the pics of Devon....she's outta control!! I wanna come jump on your tramp!!
Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas. I can't believe how grown up Lucy is. Her personality is really showing up in her photos. She is a cutie!
Looks like you had a Great Christmas! Love all the pictures. I hope you guys had a great New Years too!!!
Cute pictures and lots!!!
I can alwasy count on brooklyns faces to make me laugh, and of course devons outfits!
Looks like you guys had a house full of fun and wildness and KIDSSS!
I love these pictures!! What a fun Christmas! Do you want to call the girls for VT? I can do the lesson this month.
Post a Comment