Monday, December 31, 2007

Priceless Pictures



I save EVERY picture I take or get, the good, the bad and the ugly. Here are some of the bad/uglies!!

7 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Cute pictures Randi! Thanks so much for those cinnamon rolls. They were gone in less than 5 minutes. They were seriously so delicious! The best treat we got this Christmas! We either need to steal your secrets or hire you to make us some. Thanks again!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Randi!! These are stinkin' hilarious!! I love all of Hudson and Lucy's different faces.

vanessa said...

those are awesome!

The Ray Family said...

Oh my heck!! To funny! Ha Ha

Chelsea said...

You crack me up! There are some "special" kids in the Trejo clan it appears! you gotta love those in between blinking pictures, yikes! I love the Christmas regurgitation post & glad you all had a fun Christmas! Oo la la, did Sally get a new do?

Swirls of Happy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!!!! Love all the pics...how fun! Lucy and Hudson are so cute in their jammies....I just want to Cuddle Lucy!!

devon said...

there are some perverted pictures in here