Monday, January 7, 2008

BLING BLING!








































We decided to RING in the new year with some new BLING !

11 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cutie pie!!! Love the FROSTING on little Lucy's ears :) Her cheeks are to die for!

Heidi said...

Awwww how cute. She looks adorable with her ears pierced. Sometimes I wish I would have pierced Kelsie's ears when she was a baby.

Tawny Antelman said...

cute cute!!
all her headbands are so cute!

Sanchez Gang said...

I just want to pinch her chubby cheeks! it is such a good think I don't have a girl!! I would be broke.. oh wait I already am with three 3 boys!! ha ha

devon said...

wheres the tiffanys bling?

Tracy said...

How fun. Its nice to see a smiling happy baby after that ordeal. She is so beautiful!

vanessa said...

love some sparkle!

The Ray Family said...

Awww...She looks so cute !I love the last picture. So Precious!! Im so jealous you did it already. Nielson told me he forbids me to do this on our girls until there 13. RIGHT HUH?! She looks adoreable..LOVE IT! :)

Nichole Barney said...

Love the bling! She is so cute!

Brooklyn said...

I have missed so much!!!! How do you do anything with her around?! I would just eat her all day! Love the ice! Nothing like being all dolled up!!!!

Anonymous said...

wheres that vid at?