Thursday, January 24, 2008

Like Brother, Like Sister!

Hudson was eating a bowl of strawberries (his favorite snack) in the kitchen and Nate sat Lucy down next to him. She leaped for the strawberries and wouldn't let go. I have never seen her have a tighter grip! We are going to keep those berry farmers in business.

7 comments:

Amy said...

It was fun to see you and Jenny at the Zoo. Your kids are so cute.

The Ray Family said...

Cute Cute! Strawberries are a favorite at our house to...They never go to waste! :)

Tracy said...

Super cute! You really do have adorable children. You should make more!

Brooklyn said...

I luv strawberries too! Okay, and the hitting video! Soooo hilar!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love her cheeks! SOO Darling. We need to plan another get together. I need to hold her! I loved your video's- so funny.

The Johnson Family said...

Why are all those little trejo offspring so funny and outta control....I LOVE IT!!! I love that all the cousins are all so close, that's so fun. Lets get together, maybe we could drive around AMC and throw dough at fat guys running and have him throw lots of crappy rocks at your moms brand new car....sounds fun eh!!

Melissa said...

I hope you are feeling better. What was the diagnosis from the doctor on Monday when you went? I stopped by Danielle's last night and took her some cupcakes. She wasn't home but I'm hoping she got some of the cupcakes :) Who do we call to let them know that we finished our visiting teaching for the month?