Lucy's Crawling!!!

Tonight after giving the kids a bath I was getting Hudson dressed and I look over and Lucy was crawling towards us. She has been practicing for a few weeks but would only take a few "crawls". But tonight she was a crawling machine. Hudson had so much fun trying to get her to crawl to him. We were having so much fun watching her crawl that I didn't get the camera to take any pictures. The picture above is from her "training" last week ( I most certainly tried bribing her with donuts but the little stinker just stretched like heck and got one anyway). The picture below is from tonight she used all her energy on crawling earlier and poor Nate came home to her dead asleep. (I hope she remembers how to crawl tomorrow!)

Tonight after giving the kids a bath I was getting Hudson dressed and I look over and Lucy was crawling towards us. She has been practicing for a few weeks but would only take a few "crawls". But tonight she was a crawling machine. Hudson had so much fun trying to get her to crawl to him. We were having so much fun watching her crawl that I didn't get the camera to take any pictures. The picture above is from her "training" last week ( I most certainly tried bribing her with donuts but the little stinker just stretched like heck and got one anyway). The picture below is from tonight she used all her energy on crawling earlier and poor Nate came home to her dead asleep. (I hope she remembers how to crawl tomorrow!)
9 comments:
YEAH for lucy goose! now cooper better catch up!!!
you're so funny, I love that bribe. You could use it on me anytime. Are you all recovered from the big night?
hey randi! she is so cute and chubby! good to see you the other night! keep your eye on the mail for shari's baby shower invitation!
Go Lucy!! I tried bribing Payson with all sorts of goodies but nothin!! She was too fat I guess!! Lucy is getting so big and so dang cute!! Lets try and do lunch this week, Shelly wants to get together, I'll call ya!
i am dying laughing that you bribed her with doughnuts. so FUNNY! she is getting cuter by the minute.
Big achievement! Now she will be all over the place! FREEDOM!
Maybe that's what I need to do with Carter. He is almost crawling. It is any day now.
Yeah for Lucy!! OK..I don't know if you have been getting my messages and maybe I have been calling the wrong #,,,bc I still don't have your cell phone # saved in my phone. I'm retarded. anyway, I had set up an appt w/ Brittany to go see her tonight and since I didn't hear back from you, I just went over there. She was sleeping because she had a headache so I just left a message for her. I talked to Danielle many times and she said that this week was crazy but that she knows that we care about her and that we can consider our VT done for her this month. :) She's funny! I never heard back from Jenny, so if you want to try and catch her tomorrow, maybe we can just swing by or have a good chat with her on the phone. Let me know!! Talk to you later!
Hooray! Donuts...now I know where she gets her cheeks from! :)
Post a Comment