A few weeks ago a lady in my ward came up to me at an activity and asked if she could take pictures of Lucy. I was up for it but hesitant that Lucy would not cooperate. We ended up meeting at my moms house and had a big fall from Lucy (which included bleeding, fat lip and throw-up) right before she started shooting pictures. We calmed her down and after a little while Lucy became comfortable with the camera. I got the pictures back that night and was so pleased with them. There were so many that I loved. Here are some of my favorites. She also got some cute pictures of Hudson.
Her photography blog is here.
Her photography blog is here.






7 comments:
oh my gosh, those pictures are to die for. Lucy looks so stinkin cute and I love her little tutu, so cute!!
That may go down as my most interesting photo shoot ever--who gets blood, throw up, fat lip, tears AND then sweet, delicious pictures?
Thanks for a fun and memorable day. You have darling kids!
Oh, and can't wait to see the baby!
are you kidding me with that leopard petticoat? I am stealing it when I have a girl. sorry.
Those pictures are adorable! I love her skirt! So stinking cute! She has grown up a lot!
I can't believe she is getting so big, and she looks nothing like the last time I saw her in FL! She is quite a princess indeed!
super duper cute! oh my goodness i love that skirt she is wearing. They all seemed to turn out great.
Post a Comment