
I was going to give cinnamon rolls for our Christmas gift to friends, family & neighbors, BUT I burnt the first 5 dozen. So this is my gift to you, a picture of them because I don't have enough energy to make the rest and I have to much pride to give you burnt cinnamon rolls. (I don't know why I frosted them, I thought if I did they might not taste burnt but they do!)
2 comments:
awwww, such a bummer. I almost cried the other day when I burnt my cookies. Oh, but cinnamon rolls are SO MUCH MORE WORK. I would have for sure cried. Sorry for your loss.
Oh man! At least the effort was there. I'm laughing that you even decided to attempt to make the rolls this year. I thought that it was out of the picture. :) Ha! I need your address. Email me @ melandkyle@gmail.com
Post a Comment