cute! i love that lucy asked that, too funny. -d
How exciting Randi! You are making me feel so old now that you have four kids! Congrats!
Congrats Randi! You crack me up with all your posts. So cute! Love her name!
I love that you have your own Sally! I'm happy for you guys!
Congrats Randi!! She is such a cutie. I love Lucy's questions to you. By the way this is MaChel
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute! i love that lucy asked that, too funny.
-d
How exciting Randi! You are making me feel so old now that you have four kids! Congrats!
Congrats Randi! You crack me up with all your posts. So cute! Love her name!
I love that you have your own Sally! I'm happy for you guys!
Congrats Randi!! She is such a cutie. I love Lucy's questions to you. By the way this is MaChel
Post a Comment