Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Park City 2012

The 13 hour drive included 9 stops.


1 time because Lucy decided to throw up all over the car and Becky's hair.


2 times because Sally wanted to change outfits. (diaper blowouts in the car are the worst)
And several more stops for potty breaks, I'm hungry breaks and I might lose my mind if I'm in this car any longer breaks.


Things improved once we met up with the cousins.



We took over the Marriott Mario Kart competition.



Went to ski school.



Visited the hot tub.



Realized Deacons hair was in need of a haircut.



Went tubing (Hudson enjoyed every second of it).



Found out Sally is part Shar-pei.






Made Devon give hotel haircuts.



Played games and made Joe babysit.



Taught Sally how to accessorize.









Tried a ropes course.









Learned how to ice skate.






And had way too much fun for a week!

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I love park city that looked like a fun trip!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey! I went to Flag a few weeks ago, and stopped by your place... except it wasn't your place. Where are you now? We are in the valley, I hope you are down here too, so we can hang out! Miss you! <--- that kinda sounds gay, totally don't mean it that way :)