Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cheese!


I was making macaroni and cheese and Hudson wanted some cheese so I put him up on the counter and gave him some of the cheese I was shredding. I went to go stir the noodles and I turn around and he decided he didn't want the shredded sheese he wanted the whole block of cheese. He was chowing down on it. I finally took it away and he was scraping the cheese shredder to get all the cheese.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man! save some for me Hudson...i love cheese too! Casey thinks it is gross!

Chelsea said...

Again, I am thinking about poop, cheese and poop, they dont get along! And WOW, I am impressed you were making mac & cheese from scratch, oo la la, not many people do that anymore! yum.

vanessa said...

i think that is hilarious... poor little guy is starving to death!!!

i was thinking about poop too! mac and cheese sounds good, i should get that recipe!