Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hudson loves to swim now with floaties. I was worried he would hate them at first but he just jumps in and starts kicking his way around the pool. The only bad thing is sometimes he forgets he doesn't have them on and he will jump in without them. I think it is time to teach him how to swim. He goes swimming a couple days a week at my moms and usually Brooklyn's kids are there swimming too. Crew has become such a good swimmer. Zack wants to do everything that Crew does, so he just decided one day he was going to swim and ever since then he has been doing pretty good. Andie rarely gets in the pool, I think she likes to work on her tan more. This day that I took pictures, my dad was out doing yard work in 115 degree weather in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. He finally jumped in the pool with the kids to cool off.



9 comments:

Becky said...

hee.hee.those are fun swimming pics! Your dad is a good "Pah". :)

The Ray Family said...

How Cute! I wish I could get Carter to wear Floaties like Hudson. He HATES them. Cute pics..

vanessa said...

cute pix of the kiddos!!!

Becky said...

What happen to your font? did you change your mind? you are pretty blogging savy! i have no idea how to change the font like that! OH....i got Hudson his bday present last night! YAH! I love excuses to buy things! :) I hope you didnt get him one yet! I know he liked Mylie's so i think it will be a hit! :) See you on Saturday!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love when the kids swim. They have so much fun. Amd they get to expend all their energy. It makes for a pretty restful night!

Swirls of Happy said...

Randi, such cute pics!!! That is great that he is such a good swimmer...I am sure it puts your mind at ease when he is around water too :) Your kiddos are sooo cute.

Swirls of Happy said...

Randi, I saw your comment on Brooke's blog about bringing Lucy to the beach, and I will reassure you that I was just as nervous to bring Bentley, but it was easy :) I bought this inflatable baby pool at target with this shade thing that goes over it, and I just made a bed in there for him with towels and he slept in it while we were on the beach. It helped keep the sand away from him because it has sides, and it shielded him from the sun and wind. The nice weather will be good for Lucy too because this heat we have here is horrible for our sweet little babies.

Brooklyn said...

How fun! Lucky your kids have so many cousins! He looks so cute in his swim suit!

Mary-Sunshine said...

My name is Mary Lee (Pugmire) and I just happened upon your blog. I knew Nate from Highschool and I just wanted to say that you have an adorable family! It was neat to read up on what you are all up to! Congrats on almost being ready for law school!