Since Jenny won't do a blog, I am going to put pictures of Cooper up because he is so stinking cute. Especially when he cries, it is the funniest face sometimes.
Seriously! we have to get her in the swing of things! her little man is so stinking cute! We had alot of fun with him last night! i need to post the pictures i took of him, Mylie LOVED LOVED LOVED having him here.
Jenny is just crazy! She has such a cute little family so she needs to show it off and start her own blog. Cooper is such a Mini Tim. To Cute! I cant wait to see him darn it! Tell her Hello.
4 comments:
Seriously! we have to get her in the swing of things! her little man is so stinking cute! We had alot of fun with him last night! i need to post the pictures i took of him, Mylie LOVED LOVED LOVED having him here.
Jenny is just crazy! She has such a cute little family so she needs to show it off and start her own blog. Cooper is such a Mini Tim. To Cute! I cant wait to see him darn it! Tell her Hello.
Yes he is a mini Tim for sure! cutie!
Okay love the blog. How the heck is life treating you anyway?!
Congrats to Jenny! You both are stinkin' skinny! I can't even believe you both have kids.
Hops things are good...
Amy Wolsey
Post a Comment