Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome Home Seth!

On Thursday we all went to the airport to see Nate's brother, Seth come home from his mission in Brazil. Afterwards we went to the Boyle's house for a brunch. Jenny and I had decorated the place the night before with tons of streamers, ballons and a huge banner outside. We were worried everything would have fallen down overnight. Luckily, only the banner outside did and since Nate and I were the first ones to the house Nate rehung it. Seth had 3 new people to meet. I thinkit was like 10 days after he left I had Hudson and since then Jenny had Cooper and I had Lucy. Hopefully Hudson will warm up to him soon and they can play soccer together.




2 comments:

Becky said...

You guys are such nice sister in laws. i am sure nate and tim totally appreciated you making seth feel welcomed home. :) The house looks so festive! :) How fun!

Chelsea said...

I love this pic of Katie checking Lucy's diaper!