Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hudson's Birthday Party

Hudson's 2nd birthday was today (the 24th) but we decided to throw a very last minute party on Saturday for him. We had all the Boyle and Trejo families over at my moms house to go swimming. It was alot of fun but very HOT!!!












5 comments:

Becky said...

Great party! :) Lots of fun! Did Hudson love all his presents?

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Looks like the party was a hit...sometimes the last minute plans are the best plans of all!

Brooklyn said...

Soooo cute! ALL the little Boyle and Trejo Kids are adorable! Hope he likes all the B day gifts! Presents are always a treat for mommy too! P.s I Love you kitchen in your pictures! Love that red table. And Hudson is sooo cute in his haircut pics. I love that daddy cuts his hair:)

Chelsea said...

I cant imagine having a NEW baby and a kid who wasnt even 1 yet! What???? youre hardcore :) Happy bday Hudson!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! I love all the pictures especially the one of Cooper! *Ü*