Friday, August 24, 2007

AHHHHH!



This is how I feel about packing for 4 people again and driving 6 hours with 2 kids and no husband!

9 comments:

vanessa said...

that is priceless!

Rechelle said...

That is freakin' hilarious!!! I love it! My kids are the same way - it makes the whole process that much more fun huh?!

Brooklyn said...

That is soooo Hilarious!!!! Where are you going? Packing is crazy, but the laundry after a trip! Don't even get me started!!! I Love the pics of Hudson going to work. My kids have those Jammies too. That is so sweet he wanted daddy.

Chelsea said...

What a crackup... I love the going to work part. How hilarious. Nate isn't going on the Cali trip??? You are BRAVE. I dont think I could drive 6 hrs by myself, let alone with 2 kids, AHHHHH!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Wow. I totally understand. I hope it goes well regardless!

Swirls of Happy said...

How cute!!!! I agree, packing for a baby is insane...so much stuff! Anyway, love the whole "going to work with Daddy" thing...too cute. Where are you going on Vacation?

Devdog said...

i was your husband, terd

Heidi said...

Ok I seriously laughed so hard when I saw this post. Man do I feel like that sometimes too!

Tracy said...

Ok,even when Hudson is screaming like a demon,he is still dang cute!