Sunday, September 16, 2007

Andies Birthday Party

Today was Andie's birthday party. It is 2 in the morning, the pictures explain themselves. Devon we missed you at the party, try not to cry yourslef to sleep tonight!















































9 comments:

vanessa said...

hudson is one beautiful bride!

Swirls of Happy said...

Cute :) I love the one of Hudson dressing up...Black mail one day for sure! I also love the one with all the kids on the bench...so adorable. Glad you guys had fun! I love the list about Nate today, he sounds like such a sweet husband and father. Good idea about the Nordstrom card, I might have to think about that one...haha!

Anonymous said...

this is good andie is getting a costume collection, now you wont run to my closet so they can dress up. these kinda parties are daily in the trejo family, mom has definitly rubbed off in that catergory

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, those are all some cute kids! And I am glad you are going to go in soon. You will be so glad. I already feel so much better now that we have done it. Plus, Eli doesn't even care about the helmet. It's amazing how much I stressed about it and he seems to be doing so well. It's not as bad as we thought it would be!

Brooklyn said...

haha! Love the dres up with Hudson! I love your posts of Nate and cali! Nate seems like a keeper! I am glad you guys had fun in Cali! I love Andie's b-day cake. You guys have such a fun Fam!

Chelsea said...

I love your blast of posts. You are so good to take pics of all the cousins, I dont think I would even remember to do that, selfish me! I just try my dangdest to get 1 decent one of my own kids. Props!

Becky said...

oh man! looks like we left just before the party came alive! LOVE the dress up time for andie and hudson! SO FUNNY!

Brooklyn said...

Get posting girl!!!!!!

vanessa said...

i am ready for a new post randi!