We had an enrichment activity a few weeks ago , where they taught us how to make the BEST Cinnamon Rolls EVER! Ever since then I have made them every weekend (I know, me domesticated, making cinnamon rolls. I shock myself all the time!)
4 of the 5 dozen I made.
No cinnamon rolls for you!
4 of the 5 dozen I made.
No cinnamon rolls for you!
You'd think that since I can make cinnamon rolls I could do a lot better than frozen mini corn dogs for dinner! Hudson kept screaming that he wanted a cinnamon roll. I told him he had to eat all his dinner and then he could have one. Then I realized the homemade cinnamon roll was actually probably better for him then the processed corn dog. I know mother of the year award goes too......... NOT ME!

6 comments:
You are the best!! I tried to leave a message this morning for you but the machine cut me off...so maybe you get it and maybe you won't :) What a great thing to wake up to! They are sooooo good! Thanks for getting them to our girls...I promise, I will be better this month.
PS..I added you to our blog...I hope you don't mind.
hudsons face is the best!
YUMMY! :) i love hudson's face too...he is SO cute!
DANG Good job! I wish I could make cinnamom rolls! And don't feel bad- kale had a corndog for breakfast and lunch yesterday. Oh well :)
Oh my gosh Yummmm!!! Marc really wants me to learn how to make them. Maybe you could teach me? Please? Marc would love you.
Post a Comment