Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bunco

I hosted Bunco this month and got a CRAZY idea of doing a costume party. I wasn't too excited about it until Brooklyn, Becky and I went to the costume rental store. We were there for 2 hours and I think I wet my pants about 12 times from laughing so hard.

Sandy (bag-lady), Sally (crazy witch), Me (Cruella Deville), Jenna (pregnant nun), Katy (pregnant pirate), Brooklyn (this costume was in the disco section but I think it belonged in the Pimps and Ho's section) Chelsea (gold digga), Kate (50's girl), Rechelle (Cinderlella), Jenny (Lucille Ball), Becky (flapper) & behind the camera Heidi (photographer)

The Trejo Girls

Thank you to everyone for coming! I know I got a little too into character but it was a fun and crazy night! (And Jenna you can't get mad at me for posting these pictures!)

15 comments:

vanessa said...

those are great! what a fun night!

Becky said...

Love the pics! Bunco was A TON of fun! :)

The Ray Family said...

Cute. You guys went all out! Ha Ha to Jenna. Nielsons family has a big halloween party every year and when I was pregnant with Carter I dressed up as a nun and Nielson was a Preist. To funny! Looks like Bunco was a lot of fun. Love your costume!

Swirls of Happy said...

You guys are some HOT MAMAS!!!! I love all the costumes...too funny! You really look like Cruella Deville, it is awsome :) Jenna is so funny, I love that she incorporated the "belly"! My stomache is growling as I am looking at your cinammon rolls...can I have the recipe because I LOVE them! Props to you for being Ms. Betty Crocker!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!! I'm seriously laughing. I bet you guys have so much fun together!
ps will you PLEASE post that cinnamon roll recipe. I'm not kidding...those look so good!

Brooklyn said...

Love it!!!! Glad you all had fun! I would have wet my pants looking at you all too!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn said...

ps. Dang yummy cinnamon rolls!!!!!!!!! good on you!

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! We are having a costume bunko this Friday I'm excited now!

Chelsea said...

it was a blast, way to go Randi! oh & love your Betty-Crocker-ness, so funny about the corndog too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was such a nice comment you left on my blog; thank you. and I think it is so cool that you use to dance and I think you should start it up again! You know Chelsea just started dancing a few years ago- she inspires me with her drive. But, i really think if you still want to you should. I know that Dancenergy has adult classes! let me know if you do it!

Devdog said...

this makes me so proud to say this is my family. family pictures are offically on halloween

Devdog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

That was a really fun night. All of you guys looked awesome. I just wish I would have found time to find a costume. Oh well.

Ginger John said...

Ohh that looks so fun! I LOVE the Cruella Deville. I was telling Becky that would have totally gotten my vote :)

Liza on Maui said...

Looks like fun!

I found your blog while searching for bunco posts. I posted something on bunco today that you might be interested. here's the link:

http://lizas-eyeview.blogspot.com/2007/12/bunco-in-las-vegas.html