Sunday, December 9, 2007

SPANDEX


If only spandex was this cute on everybody!

17 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

if only if only...

Sanchez Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanchez Gang said...

maybe they should just sell spandex for kids then people wouldn't be tempted to buy it for themselves! Let's get together after the new year! maybe meet up for lunch that is kid friendly and let the kiddies play!

Rechelle said...

Hey, that's how cute I am in spandex!! Rolls and a big tush! ha ha ha!

The Johnson Family said...

NICE!! Lucy is the funniest little girl ever, I just want to squeeze her!!! Let's hang out, I'll call ya this week!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, I think I missed like tons of posts somehow! Anyway, Lucy is just the yummiest little thing ever...I want to squeeze her thighs in the spandex!!! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucy's room...you are such a good interior decorator! I want to come see your house :) Oh, and I love the new pic of your kiddos on the top....too cute (Bentley has that same sweater Hudson is wearing!) That is hillarious about he bulb syringe...what a cute big brother!!!

vanessa said...

that is so funny, i am loving it!

vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Holy smokes! you went blog NUTS! :) Those little chubby legs are the best! So cute!

Tracy said...

If you got it, flaunt it! Lucy, your beautiful!

The Ray Family said...

To cute!! Love all your new pictures. Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter!! I hope your holidays are going good. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Chelsea said...

Love your blogging style...from nothing for too long to a zillion posts! Hey I hope you feel better. LOVE all the posts & the chunky spandex legs!

Melissa said...

That is the best!! Look @ those buns!!!

Melissa said...

That is the best!! Look @ those buns!!!

Brooklyn said...

Wow!!!!!!! Can I squeeze some of those rolls! Those thighs are delicious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! SOOO cute! I love babies' chubby bums!
And- her bedroom from the earlier post is amazing. It looks like it came right out of a magazine. I love it!

Nichole Barney said...

i love fat rolls on babies! Kiley had the most rolls out of all my kids believe it or not! Lucy is so cute! It is fun to see your kids grow up!