Lucy turned 1 on the first of June. I can't believe how fast the first year went.
This was her birthday basket. I didn't want to wrap anything because I knew she wouldn't be interested. Right when she saw the basket she started going crazy.
This was her birthday basket. I didn't want to wrap anything because I knew she wouldn't be interested. Right when she saw the basket she started going crazy.
her pony,
and she especially loved her new doll.
She went crazy over the baby. It is called Little Mommy. It moves its arms and head and makes baby noises. She would not let go of it and kept hugging and kissing it.
Then Hudson snatched it from her and wanted to give it a try. You can't tell in the picture but she threw a huge fit. She even threw herself on the ground and started to kick (she is already a drama queen at 1).
Then Hudson had to apologize and give her a hug.I had to explain to him it was Lucy's birthday and that he will be having a birthday to but not for a little while. Ever since then he can't stop talking about what his birbay cake will be (he says birbay instead of birthday).
This was Lucy's birthday cake. We had a family dinner at my mom's that night so we celebrated Lucy's birthday there. All the little girls were going crazy over the cake and wanted the princesses.
This was her smash cake. It had little princess rings around it but I took them off for the girls to
have.

Ready to dig in.
have.

Ready to dig in.
Nate smashed her hands in to start things out but she still just sat there, so we got her a fork and she started digging in.


but she just wanted to feed everyone. I am sure if it was a bowl of berries she would have dug in. I don't know what it is about my kids and sweets they just don't prefer them (they definetly dont get it from me).


Lucy with her Princess Castle Cake.


Present TimeLucy knew all the presents were hers right away. She was bouncing up and down while Brooklyn was opening them and she would scream if anyone took them away from her.


















8 comments:
haha shes so cute, some of those pictures are so funny of her, esp the cake ones!
Devon really did bling bling her all up!
and hudson is so cute too, he was there when devon was doing my hair and him and crew just kept coming and spying on us and being goofballs.. and than devon whipped out some old photobooks and i defiently showed him some good pictures of his Momma way back when! ha:)
love little lucy! HAPPY 1st BDAY! what a fun day to celebrate, love that hudson swiped her doll!
What a fun cake.... and you know you have a spoiled little girl right? She cracks me up because she is already like a little diva, I love the picture of her with the crown on and the feather thing. And the one of her feeding the doll is precious, oh man she is so your daughter!!
I LOVE her!!! Only your little girl would be the most stylish little Princess on the block...too stinkin' cute :) What an adorable cake, and I love all the pics of her "feeding" her baby doll! Happy Birthday Lucy!!!
So I take it Sally and Jerry moved! I don't recognize that house! Happy Birthday to Lucy...she is so so so cute!
I can't believe she is already 1!! She is so dang cute, isn't it crazy how obsessed they become with babies at such a young age....who knew!! When ya gonna plan our play date....slacker!!! Guess I'll do it!!
How cute!!! HAPPY BDAY LUCY!!
That is too cute! I love watching them discover new things. Looks like she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment