Saturday, May 24, 2008

THE SHIRT!

So, here it is. The dreaded shirt! Nate got a box at work for our trip to Florida. In the box were itineraries , luggage tags, hats and 2 of these lovely shirts. When Nate brought it home I was laughing so hard. I was like who in there right mind would wear that shirt. Well, guess what I had to wear it. One of the dinners was a Rally and it was mandatory that everyone wear their shirts for their region. Thank you Desert Mountain Region (or whatever region he is)! I almost cried when I heard it was mandatory. I am not a fashion diva by any means I just feel more comfortable when I am almost head to toe black. So when I had to put this on I almost vomited. Well I did the only thing I could do, suck it up and put a black cardigan over it. So for all of you that I complained to here it is. Trust me it is worse in person. Go ahead and blow it up to admire its colorfulness!On a more positive note, I stole these pictures off my moms camera. These are the bikes we rode on the boardwalk. Lucy and Hudson loved it. Lucy would kick her legs and wave to everyone as we rode by. Hudson would ring the bell to get people out of our way.


8 comments:

vanessa said...

oh no randi...i want to see a picture of you IN that shirt!!!!

Chelsea said...

Freakin hilarious, you are so funny that you put a cardigan over the hideous-ness.
I agree with Vanessa...lets see it on!!

Jenna Lee said...

And yes... my comment is going to be the same... it doesn't do justice without you in the shirt!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh no you didn't!!!! I can't believe you had to wear it...poor thing :) love the bike pics, Lucy looks like she is having a blast!

Dalan and Elizabeth Dahl said...

So the tucan was all over the shirt. I love it, I was picturing a tucan on the pocket or something. But ya that shirt is awful. You are a good wife for actually wearing it. I bet it was HOT!!!

Amy said...

I don't know why you wouldn't wnat to wear that shirt?... I can see your pain.

Amy said...

Oh my heck, that is AWFUL!! Wow, thank you Wells Fargo.

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

That shirt is awesome. I love that you put a cardigan over it. I want to see you in the shirt. I will be expecting you to have that on at Bunco.