It is true, the more kids you have the less pictures you take. Sorry Deacon, but these are the only pictures I have of you from the last few weeks. Despite the two cases of double ear infections, Deacon has been a great baby. We took him in for his 2 month check up and he is already 14 pounds 10 ounces. He is my fastest growing kid so far. He loves to eat, he is already eating 7 ounces at every feeding. He sleeps great through the night, 10 pm to 7 or 8 in the morning. He is starting to smile a ton lately. Hudson and Lucy love to hold and talk to him. In the beginning it was a little rough with 3 kids but now I wouldn't change it for anything. I love my 3 little redheads!
2 comments:
I think its so cute they all are reds.
He is such a cutie, I love chubby babies.
Post a Comment