Lucy is officially a big girl now. I had planned on potty training her after her 2nd birthday but I figured since I was stuck at home with a baby I might as well do it. She did very well. The first 3 days I didn't think she was going to do it and then she woke up on the 4th and has been doing great ever since. The trick with her was PINK! We had a pink bucket with tons of pink toys, stickers, nail polish, lip gloss and other pink things. Every time she went to the bathroom she got to pick something pink out. I knew she had it all figured out when she was practically sleep walking to the toilet one morning and went to the bathroom and said "pink prize mom". The only problem now is that she takes forever to pick out what underwear she wants to wear!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Guess Whos Potty Trained.........
Lucy is officially a big girl now. I had planned on potty training her after her 2nd birthday but I figured since I was stuck at home with a baby I might as well do it. She did very well. The first 3 days I didn't think she was going to do it and then she woke up on the 4th and has been doing great ever since. The trick with her was PINK! We had a pink bucket with tons of pink toys, stickers, nail polish, lip gloss and other pink things. Every time she went to the bathroom she got to pick something pink out. I knew she had it all figured out when she was practically sleep walking to the toilet one morning and went to the bathroom and said "pink prize mom". The only problem now is that she takes forever to pick out what underwear she wants to wear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aren't little underwear bums the cutest thing ever? congrats lucy.
You are so lucky Eliza has no interest whatsoever.
Post a Comment